Mutual Ministry Committee
The Mutual Ministry Committee is comprised of six members chosen by the Pastor, in consultation with the Church Council.
Members serve a three year term at Christ the Servant.
Meetings are held when requested by the Pastor or the Chair-Person of the committee.
The goals of the committee are:
- to promote a healthy relationship between the Pastor, staff and members of the congregation;
- a shared vision of the congregation's mission;
- a mutual respect for the gifts and responsibility of each person;
- a mutual respect for the gifts and responsbility that each person;
- good communication and collaboration through the committee;
- a clearly defined set of goals for the congregation and pastor
- to enable the pastor and staff to keep their energy, dedication, creativity and spiritual vitality strong which serving.
List of Mutual Ministry members: